Saturday, December 13, 2008

Heaven's Gate


On a warm summer night, stars filling the sky of midnight blue, I dreamed I walked
To the end of the earth.
When I arrived to the end I saw a child with wings of white and hair of gold. I crossed
The ocean of crystal blue and touched the hair of the angel child. She gazed in my
Eyes; she saw my soul. She took my hand to follow her. I felt her love inside me. I
Thought my heart was going to explode.. She said,” Follow me to the gates of heaven.
Walk with me: I will show you the way.” Encircling each step with rose petals of red,
She began her journey to Heaven’s Gate. When I reached the top to Heaven’s Gate, I
Saw My Lord and his golden throne.. I dreamed I walked to the end of t he earth and
Walked the stairs to Heaven’s Gate. But, the dream I had to Heaven’s Gate was not a
Dream at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment